Total Pageviews

Follow by Email

Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Lucky girl

I have been SO busy I haven't been able to write about my second date with Blondie!!! I'm glad I did sit down and write those initial thoughts because I don't want to forget a thing!!

When we were talking about me being his girlfriend, he was looking me straight in the eyes. Serious. He then said, "there's something I have to tell you." I said, "tell me anything!" He said, "I'm not going to stop talking to other girls, but you're the only girl, I mean, woman, that I will sleep with." I was WOWED. Completely wowed. I'm sure that sentence led to more kissing and fucking! I felt amazing, like this incredible man was handing me his heart on a silver platter.

I take that very seriously.

Did he really mean it?? Or was that just a passion-of-the-moment chatter?? I fear so much it is, although everything I know about him leads me to think he truly means every word he ever says. To me, to anyone. He's not a player, he's so down-to-earth and REAL. I've never met anyone like him, so easy-going, so comfortable in his own skin, someone who walks on the sunny side of the street all the time! I feel such a kinship with him we are so alike!!

But i'm getting off point. What I want to know is, does he truly mean that? We are going to be sexually exclusive?? Because I still have all these guys writing me that I've been juggling, one in particular I was planning on seeing last week but lost interest (because of Blondie of course). And I'm going to California this week and I had been planning on seeing HH again. Does Blondie not want me to be with anyone else?? Am I ok with that? Is that what I want? I've never had anyone ask me to be exclusive before. Of course I would be exclusive with him! I just need to know he really truly means it. This is new territory for me. It feels sooo good to feel like I mean that much to him! I mean this guy is fucking gorgeous, I mean, he's not just a 10 (hell, he's a 15) but he's such a sweetheart. He's such a catch. And I know girls swirl around him, and he's choosing just ME??!?! Could I possibly be any luckier???!!

I am more than happy to be that person for him. And ESPECIALLY get rid of guys who just want pics and blowjobs. It makes me sick now.  Because all I've wanted all this time is that one guy who wants a relationship! I look at all of them and think, 'well, that was quite a few toads to get to my prince'.

So now I have a king and a prince. Am I the luckiest woman on the planet???!

YES I AM!!!

So, you want to hear more about the sex?? HUH??! DO YA DO YA??!! Do I know my readers or what! LOL

Next time, sorry, time for tennis!

Have a great day my sexy readers!!

Love,

Anna xoxoxo
















2 comments:

JimmyT said...

Yes!! Give us more details on your liaison's with not only Blondie but HH as well. Also, why not keep playing the field? I say keep dating Blondie and others on the side. Juggle a few at a time. See where it all goes!!

NaughtyAnna said...

Thank you Jimmy T for your response and suggestions! I guess the reason I don't want to continue to date others is bc a relationship is what I've been looking for. As a long-time reader (thank you so much!) you know that the last few guys have left me feeling more like a cheap hooker, and the sex hasn't been worth it. I want someone steady who is more than just a hook-up. And Blondie seems REALLY into me, and I hope he is! And honestly, right now I don't even desire anyone else. Just going to focus on him and see where it goes, bc he is becoming really someone really precious to me.

I have surprised myself!!!

Have a great day and thank you again for reading and commenting!!

Love,
Anna xoxo